Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Last day of Term 1 ^^

3/10.

I'm 30 % into my practicum with 2/8 observations down! Time is passing by too quickly. I hoped that practicum could be longer with observations less intense. I need more time to absorb what my CT has taught me and improve upon.

Old habits die hard. I still need to work on my lesson objectives and classroom management.


On a happier note, the school ended off term 1 with the Upper Primary Sports Meet. I was involved in helping Joe & Priscilla (teachers) take charge of the competitors from p3-6 Care. It was not easy there were just too many students and students being students are naturally excited about sports day.
The March-In

We were blessed with good weather and students generally enjoyed themselves. It is great watching them cheer their peers on, with those handmade poms poms and posters.

3rd position

The teachers also participated in a telematch and I was not spared! My team consisted of 8 other people, including a parent volunteer! Our task? Work in pairs to transport the most number of ping pong balls from one end to another with one ply of tissue paper in 5 min. It is really tiring but FUN nonetheless!

With that, I began my 1 week break (?!).



No comments:

Post a Comment